We are excited to kick off the new school year with students on Wednesday, August 31. A couple important changes from last year:
- All students in grades 3-8 will have 1:1 Chromebooks, with cart-based access to iPads and Macbooks
- The Responsible Use Policy has been revised! Click here for the 5th-8th grade RUP. The 4th grade RUP is available here; 3rd grade is here; and 1st & 2nd grade is here. We will provide students with paper copies to sign and return to their homeroom teacher or advisor during the first week of school.
And here are a few important dates to note for the school year ahead:
- UPPER SCHOOL PARENT FALL TECH FORUM: Tuesday, October 18, 8:30-10:00am on campus
- COMMON SENSE MEDIA TEEN PANEL FOR PARENTS: Monday, November 7, 8:30-10:00am on campus
- SCREENING OF THE FILM SCREENAGERS, Thursday, December 1, 7:00-8:30pm on campus
- UPPER SCHOOL PARENT SPRING TECH FORUM: Tuesday, March 28, 8:30-10:00am on campus
Please be sure to visit mcdstech.org often for easy links to resources as well as ongoing updates. We’re very much looking forward to a great 2016-2017!